Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Technique 2: What do I do to all my leftover food?!

Now, this lesson is so memorable. It happened few days ago, sorry for not sharing.

My cousins organized BBQ session over at their place.
Well, this week is alr my 2nd time eating BBQ la ! So happy norhzx. But like-a fat liaozxz.

BBQ was awesome, smoke and slack, eat and drink, shit and pee, scold and fight. (=
Thats my life manzx ! Anyway, to the main point.~

We left a lot of food and guess where did all of them go to in the end ?

THE SWIMMING POOL!  HAHAHAHAHA ! I know its evil lah, but i like it lehzx !
But remember if you want to follow ANGSHEENA's method, make sure this 3 things.
  1. Observe ; if anybody looking.
  2. Pretend; act innocent even though you were spotted.
  3. Run; if anyone caught you red handed.
Oh, make sure no one is swimming too!
CAUSE THEY MIGHT EAT THOSE FOOD IF THEY GETS HUNGRY.

Word of wisdom : think before you act.

No comments:

Post a Comment