Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Word 11 : Zhuo mor !?

Hey yozx ! Met up with Cass and Brina <3 for pepperlunch (=
this 2 gurls sooo naughty ~ Late ttm lorzx! Haizx, bo bian la!

Anywayzx so happy meeting them.
Yeah lor, going back msia again. So wanna meet them again first norh. (=

So today I told them story again, like how I used to..
Always gossiping and stalking people.
So I told them a story about me and my mama.

I notice I always say Zhuo Mor with my head lifting up. (=
Hehezx, what to do?! Habit mah..
Stupid gurls still laugh at my action norzx. Da bai ah neh quan ! Hmph!!!

So today's word got one unique style is lift your head when you are saying ZHUO MO .
Example :

Sheena : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Mother : Oi, ni zhuo mo?! *Lifts up head for 2secs *

Oh, defination for that word ?
Meaning is so simple lor. Errr, like ask , " what? " or " whats going on ?"
Yep, its in hokkien lorzx (= In chinese is simply, " 做什么?"
UNDERSTAND BO?! TRY IT WHEN YOU ARE TELLING STORIES OKAY!

WITH LOTS OF LOVES,
ANGSHEENA (=

No comments:

Post a Comment